Big Tote Bags

1 to 6 (from a total of 6)

High-quality tote bag shopper in 6 colours for leisure and holidays

Our high quality Tote Bag Shopper is available in six different colours. Its large interior compartment offers plenty of space for all the nice little and bigger things you find on your shopping trip. A separate zipped compartment ensures that your most important utensils such as your wallet, mobile phone and keys are safely stowed away. The special highlight of the colourful bags are the carabiners and rings made of stainless steel, which you can use to hang up your shopping bag easily. The outer fabric consists of 85 percent cotton. The remaining 15 percent is made up of polyethylene. This makes the bag not only particularly robust, but also dirt-repellent. The stonewashed look and the wide shoulder straps give the tote bag a sophisticated yet casual flair.

Tote Bag Shopper in unique design for even more shopping fun

Shopping is twice as much fun with our high-quality Big Tote Bag Shoppers: the spacious, open interior compartment offers space for your shopping achievements, while the separate purser keeps your money safe. When unfilled, the overall height of the shopping tote bag including the shoulder straps is 73 centimetres and the width 77 centimetres. But our Tote Bag Shopper is not only a real eye-catcher on the outside: it also scores points on the inside with a beautiful lining and wonderful details. The lining is made of 100 percent cotton. All YYK zips are made of stainless steel and therefore particularly smooth-running and high-quality. Choose your personal favourite colour from the six available colours and start your next shopping adventure with it! You will be surprised how much space is hidden inside the bag.

Shopping with the Tote Bag, ideal also as a complement to your casual style

Of course, our tote bags are not just for shopping. They are also an ideal addition to your very own casual style. Whether yellow, green or blue is up to you. And if you can't decide, just treat yourself to several colours. Our Shopping Tote Bag offers numerous possibilities to accompany you in your everyday life as a practical helper. Whether you're on your way to work or to your girlfriend's - this bag with its attention to detail adapts to your everyday life. And this shopping bag is also the perfect practical companion for your next holiday to Sylt or Timmendorfer Strand. It offers space for everything you need for your holiday on the beach.